Are you prone to muscle knots? There are 2 best massage pads for chairs on amazon. Intense review of Snailax and Comfier massage pads.
A shiatsu massage from a professional masseuse costs $100 but you can enjoy an unlimited shiatsu massage at home with the best massage pads that cost around $198!
40% of office workers face body pain issues after sitting for a long time on the chair and spend a yearly average of around $700 for relaxation.
How To Use Massage Pad For Chairs?
- Buy the perfect spacious chair that is suitable for the pad. Follow the chair buying guide with a sitting solution here.
- Recharge the massage pad and place it on the chair.
- Sit on the pad and adjust yourself to fit in with the pad design.
- Adjust the vibration and compression settings to an optimal level.
- Adjust the neck massager based on your height.
- Use it for 20 minutes per day thrice a week.
Things To Note Before Buying Massage Pads For Chairs
There are few technically important features to check before buying the massage pads for chairs.
- Pad material
- Vibration quality
- Heat intensity
- Massage pad height
- Massaging nodes
- Doctor’s recommendation
How the Material Of Massage Pads For Chairs Should be?
They usually make the pad material out of synthetic leather. The stitches should be done with 1 mm thick stitching rolls.
Vibration Quality Of Pads
Makers should equally distribute the vibration among the surface. If you find one side of the surface vibrating less intensively than the other side, then the vibration motor is damaged. The vibration level should be adjustable.
The infrared heating system penetrates through the entire body. It produces heat 10 times higher than a normal electric heating pad. Make sure there is a heat adjustment setting to your massage pads for chairs.
Massage Pad Height
If you choose a massage pad with no neck support like this, you can rest till the lower part of the upper back. This is not so useful.
The massage pads for chairs with neck support could provide a perfect massage. Check for the seating height before buying.
Massaging Node Design
All the massaging pads have different massage nodes attached to them. They could not replicate the same due to pattern rights. The Snailax and Comfier massage pads also have unique designs and a unique range of motion.
Almost everyone can use these massage pads but people with special ailments may need prior advice from the doctor about the intensity of heat and vibration that is acceptable to the body.
Snailax Full Body Massage Pads For Chairs vs Comfier Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager
|1. Height||Suitable for people below 5.7 feet||Suitable for people above 5.7 feet|
|2. Heat Intensity||Yes with shiatsu||Yes, without shiatsu|
|3. Neck Support||Yes||Yes|
|4. Vibration Settings||Yes, 3 settings.||Yes, 3 settings.|
|5. Air bags||Yes||Yes|
|6. Machine Wash||Yes||Yes|
|7. Detachable flap||Yes||Yes|
|8. Timer||Yes||Yes, can be set only for 20 minutes.|
|9. 3D Kneading||No||Yes|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Cons Of Snailax Massage Pad for Chairs
- I first brought my mom this Snailax and when I tried it, it was exceptional but lacked seating comfort when compared to Comfier. It has deep-kneading shiatsu massage but doesn’t come with 3D movements.
- The seat vibration is not up to mark.
Pros of Comfier Neck and Back Massage Pad
- 2D/3D kneading is a real deal. The difference with 3D kneading is that when one side of the massaging nodes moves up and down, the other side stays stationary. That’s a real masseuse behavior.
- The folding dimensions are 45×20 cm, which is pretty portable. It weighs 10 kg and can be strapped to the chair. You can even place it on the couch. It doesn’t slip at all.
- The airbags on the side have a nice grip and can provide an excellent massage for straight 20 minutes. You can set it to low, medium, and high based on preference with the help of the air intensity button.
- The air back button is used to switch on the compression massage.
- Very comfortable padding.
- The vibration is perfect, similar to a professional massage chair.
- The spot button on the remote is used to keep the shiatsu functions in one place. Massaging nodes won’t move up and down. The arrows can adjust the position of nodes on the muscle knots.
- There is a demo button where you can see the entire functioning of the comfier massage pad.
Snailax Massage Pad Customer Review:
Jacob: “I brought it when I moved to a new house. It came with a dust protector so that I can fold it and hide it in the closet. My father used it once when I visited and I had to buy this for him. The rollers are a bit hard for me, so I put only a little pressure while massaging. I thought the gel nodes wouldn’t be hard, but it is exactly the opposite. “
Comfier Massage Pad Customer Review:
Ivana: “The 3D Shiatsu kneading is a game-changer. It wasn’t too heavy to move. There is no assembly work needed. Just plug, recharge, and play. The best part is the air compression massage along with shiatsu. I relieved pain from my shoulders which occurred from sitting all day long in front of my laptop.”
Based on the technical features like comfort, vibration quality, padding material, the leather used, kneading, neck support, airbags massage quality, aspect ratio, heating customizations, and review, I would recommend you to buy comfier massage pads for chairs.
This product serves all the purposes that are required to relieve pain from upper back muscles, neck muscles, lower back, glutes, and hamstrings. It comes with 30 days replaceable warranty on amazon.
Massage Pad Vs Massage Chair
Massage chairs are rigid, do not need external support, but they are expensive. Massage pads are less expensive, portable, and can be strapped to any chair.
Massage chairs can massage from head to toe, whereas massage pads can massage only from neck to hamstrings.
What Is The Best Massage Pad Under $200 On Amazon?
The Comfier neck and back massager is the best massage pad for chairs under $200.